Thursday, March 24, 2011

The First night: a Burn I planned

So pain is bad, I know....

But when expense's groping hands fall short an inch from rewards mundane attraction, I make exception.
Or so say I on the night, a past one fore sure, when such an event has occurred on me
-- Occurred "on" rather than "to" me for the mark is there, visible, and most assuredly happened on me, also to me, but more noticeably on --  and I give not a pennies worth for time.

I've owed money, but Money's nasty tendency to pass from dirty hand to sickly spaces has pinned me down, and now money is owed to me. And in such a like to make me think of how it means so little:
A silver dollar, one gold, and two halves make a whole three. Three is not the proper amount once told to me for keeps, but will do or now, especially in such odd shapes as these. The different colors and weights for similar and same purposes boggles me for sure.

 But now I must eat and let a little rest consume me as I consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment