Thursday, April 7, 2011

So, four fathoms down?

One - an inch deep isn't too bad really, well... not if your mind is out of the gutter. An inch deep is just the beginning with some screwy unorthodox measuring system that has no real system other than entropy: a chaotic mess. Who's to say that systems' energies run down, break down, and become defunked beyond what is in bound of understanding. Well, Thermo says so. Pynchon too, but that's for another time.

Two - now deeper says a thing, or two, and this is now my step to place. Who was it that said "a javelin of lavender"? I do not know, but those few words so carefully constructed for my own eye's pleasure, a blossom for moods, as the plant's name would suggest, bring forth the most pleasant of tasteful imagery. No, by no means. Two is now halfway almost there, and I'm still too slow to type it all. I free write, but not without restriction. In my mind I hold so stupidly one thought. Stupidly because only then can my head stop and not think for a moment. Stupid is simple, and that's what I feel: simply delightful. It is good to delight in one's own company.

Three: Now the half is realized and by designed has become my very own marker for measure (another one for the text books). Anyway, three fathoms does not total much in a larger sea, but in this case means everything to me. I love. That is two. But three comes in a larger package: I love you. Wow, how corny and titillating I can find myself sometimes. So it comes to the realization that you, Scarlett, are one color along many, but my favorite.

Four - I just noticed the oddity three makes in this series. There is a misfit ":" and a CAPITALIZED letter where they did not belong in previous or post postings. Oh well, leave it as it is. Which is to say wondrous. I not only love, but do so in a fashion far fathoms deeper. Four is a count, trivial as all measurements are, and I can always -- will always -- go deeper and farther. Or is it further? I can never tell. Screw the dirty gutters upon my roof. After all...

You are my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment